- Alias: Pizza Rat, Zitrat, Hot Rat
The Zitrat is a large, yellow, rat-like humanoid covered in visible red zits, as well as wearing red suspenders, shorts, and gray shoes as an attire. It wields a molten red sword with its right hand. It is seen in the 35th floor of the Otherworld Tower, Zitrat Appears, serving as the 7th boss out of the 10 bosses that the players will encounter as they progress through the dungeon.
There are seven attacks the Zitrat can perform:
- Incineration - If the player(s) were to be located further away from its melee range, it will hold its sword up, charging a beam of fire that instantly hits the players' location.
- Leap - If the player(s) were to be located further away from its melee range, it will leap forward before landing and striking with its sword.
- Slash - Attempts to slash the player with its sword.
- Slice - If the player(s) were to be close to its body, it will begin to wield its sword with both hands at both ends, before attempting to slice the players in half.
- Stabs - Stabs the ground to the right and left in quick succession.
- Sweep - Sweeps the ground with its sword in front of itself.
- Vertical Cut - Wields its sword vertically in a single direction and land its hit in front of itself.
There are two very common, popular methods to defeat the Zitrat.
- Shoulder Buddy Method - This method basically requires the players to have some sorts of jump-boosting or flight equipment that enables the players to climb, glide, fly, or float to the back of Zitrat. Once the players are able to stand on ZItrat's back, they are advised to stand at its neck area, preferably in the center. Standing on the head or on its lower back can result in severe consequences if done improperly.
- Circle Strafe Method - This method includes walking around the Zitrat in order to evade its attacks. Jump-boosting, flight equipment, and equipment that can provide large amounts of walkspeed are recommended. If Zitrat begins to sweep its sword, jump to evade the attack. If Zitrat raises their sword in any way, the player should sprint in one direction in order to dodge its attacks. Getting too close to the Zitrat may have it use its "Stabs" or "Slice" attack. It is advised to stay at medium range, as if the player is too far, Zitrat will use its "Incineration" or "Leap" attack.
- It was introduced during the Otherworld Update.
- It is the 7th out of the 10 bosses that the players will encounter in the Otherworld Tower dungeon.
- Its behavior and actions are similar to that of the Ancient Knights of the Frontier.