- Alias: Yellowman
The Yellowman can be found in various locations throughout the Frontier, most notably seen roaming in the fields of A Frontier of Dragons. It also makes an appearance on the 22nd floor of the Otherworld Tower, Blue and Yellow Fellows, serving as the main obstacles of the floor as the players progress through the dungeon.
The Yellowman is described to be a yellow orc-like humanoid figure with curvy antlike horns protruding from its head. It also possesses a nose that notably blends into its skin and a spiked club wielded on its right hand. Its attire is composed of a pair of brown shorts, one leather-like shoulder pad, and brown suspenders wrapped around its torso.
There are four attacks that the Yellowman can perform:
- Bash - Bashes the player's head with its club. It will first charge and jump towards the player before attempting to bash the player's head.
- Spin - Spins around in a circular motion in an attempt to hit the player multiple times. Players who are hit move much slower for 5 seconds.
- Swing - Quickly smacks the player with its club.
- Whack - Whacks the player with its club.
The drop rates of every single collectible that can be acquired from the Yellowman. Any claims of "missing items" that the Yellowman could drop will be cast aside as false information.
- 100% chance for Fantastic Seal
- 75% chance for Lemon Flower
- 15% chance for Yellow Balloon Mushroom
- 15% chance for Yellow Cape
- 4% chance for Garnoth Fish
- 4% chance for Spinner Rattle
- 2% chance for Gold Bar
- 1% chance for 5 Greater Dungeon Candies