The Xenoculous is a misc equipment that can be obtained in the Frontier. It can be purchased from Strangeman at a price of 500,000 gold, or from Linkman the Junkman at a cheaper price of 485,000 gold. Other viable methods of acquiring the Xenoculous include but are not limited to:
- A possible gift from the Otherworld Present.
- A possible reward from the Firefly Quest.
- A possible reward from the Treasure Chest.
As its description implies, it is described as a mask of a persistent hunter The Xenoculous appears to take on a form of an 'X', otherwise known as a "crossed-out" sign. A black cube can be seen at the center of the mask, as well as a small red eye that emits a faint red glow.
When equipped, the Xenoculous provides 30 additional points to both melee damage and ranged damage, increasing the number of damage inflicted on opponents while using melee and/or ranged weapons.
- Like most items in-game, it can be acquired from the Otherworld Tower dungeon.
- It was originally thought to be a monster drop.
- The Xenoculous is considered to be one of the best misc equipment for ranged damage as of the 1.10 (Fishing) Update.