- Alias: Wolf of the Tower, Tower Wolf
The Wolf of the Tower shares similar appearances to that of the Blackrock Wolf. It is seen in the 15th floor of the Otherworld Tower, Wolf of the Tower, serving as the 3rd boss out of the 10 bosses that the players will encounter as they progress through the dungeon.
There are two attacks the Wolf of the Tower can perform:
- Bite - Attempts to bite the players.
- Pounce - Attempts to pounce onto the players to do moderate damage.
A popular tip is to have flight or jump-boosting equipment in order to assist them as they fight against the Wolf of the Tower. Mushroom Parasol, Angel Wings/Dark Angel Wings, Jump Boots, and Spider Stilts are all important items when it comes to this floor. As soon as the Wolf of the Tower begins to attack, it is advised for the players to quickly dodge or move away from the Wolf of the Tower, whether or not they have the proper equipment in order to do so.
- It is quick and agile which requires the players to quickly react to its attacks. If reacted in a slow manner, the players may have a hard time.
- It is often compared to the Blackrock Wolf.
- It is the 3rd out of the 10 bosses that the players will encounter in the Otherworld Tower dungeon.
- It was introduced in the Otherworld Update.