- Alias: Whapper
The Whapper are hostile hulking insect-like humanoid figures that can be only be found at Blackrock Mountain. It is described to have black skin with red gloves and shoes, as well as antennas and a Whapper Sword that it wields as its main weapon.
There are two attacks that the Whapper can perform:
- Bash - Attempts to bash the player's head.
- Swing - Swings its Whapper Sword in front of itself.
The drop rates of every single collectible that can be acquired from the Whapper. Any claims of "missing items" that the Whapper could drop will be cast aside as false information.
- 100% chance for Whapper Board
- 10% chance for Hook Scythe
- 5% chance for Rich Man's Delight
- 1% chance for Greater Dungeon Candy
- 1% chance for Lesser Dungeon Candy
- 1% chance for Thinker's Box
- 0.69% chance for Esteemed Heirloom
- 0.5% chance for Whapper Sword
- The Whapper's first initial appearance was in the game thumbnail of Fantastic Frontier during its release.
- The Whapper wields a Whapper Sword, which can be acquired by players on some occasions.
- It is possible to acquire a Hook Scythe from the Whapper.
- It is one of the few mobs of the Frontier that is exclusively found in one location and remained unaffected by the massive changes of the Otherworld Update, in terms of locations.