- Alias: Warlock, Legless Ghost
The Warlock. It is described to be a greenish-blue apparition that was once a warlock of an unspecified world, presumably the Otherworld Dimension. It possesses arms with swirls of warlock magic but possesses no legs whatsoever. It is seen in the 29th floor of the Otherworld Tower, Way of the Warlock, serving as an obstacle in the dungeon as the players progress through it.
There are four attacks that the Warlock can perform:
- Close Combat - If the player were to be close to it, the Warlock will dive towards the players in an attempt to hit them with their body or limbs via thrusting.
- Circulating Charge - Charges towards the players in front of them and then making a loop above them as they return to its last position.
- Leftmost Charge - Charges towards the players in front of them and then making a left turn as it returns to its last position.
- Rightmost Charge - Charges towards the players in front of them and then making a right turn as it returns to its last position.
If the player(s) have a ranged weapon or a magic weapon available, they can aim at the invisible hitbox of the Warlock's current position as the Warlock continues to dive and charge towards the players. Players should also make sure they dodge the Warlock's charge via jumping quickly with the assistance of jump-boosting or flight equipment or by moving to either side of the platform.
With enough armor and health, it is possible for the player to simply stay where they are and allow themselves to get hit while returning fire with a ranged weapon. Standing to the side and getting targeted by the Warlock's attacks is a good way for a tanky player to protect their fragile teammates from damage.