- Alias: Walker, Red Walker, Beach Walker, Red Mandible, Beach Crawler, Crawler
The Walkers are hostile insects that can be found in various locations of the Frontier. It is commonly found on the coastlines of The Far Coast, but can also appear in places such as Red Ant Cove and Coral Bay. It also makes an appearance on the 31st floor of the Otherworld Tower, 18 Heads Looking At You, serving as main obstacles as the players progress through the dungeon.
It also has a larger counterpart that can also be found in the Otherworld Tower dungeon on the same floor it is seen in.
There are three attacks that the Walker can perform:
- Head Plunge - The three heads lurch downward, grabbing and snapping at whatever is underneath them with their sharp pincers.
- Neck Grab - The three heads crane their necks to bite outwards in a conic area in front of the walker, shredding things that come in contact.
- Scream - The heads look to the sky and roar, making a loudly iconic, robotic, bird-like screech.
- It is often compared to the Forest Walker.
- The Walker is notorious for flinging players out of the map, often killing them in the Tower. This is due to the fact that they tend to move closer to the player than any other mob before performing their attacks.
- It is possible to acquire a Neon Flint's Cap from the Walker as a rare drop.