According to its description, it is described as a hardy, red pendant that glows with a warm energy. The color red possibly represents the color of hearts or health, which is suitable for the Vital Pendant's effect. It is made out of some sort of black material, The red part of the Vital Pendant is possibly a unique, red crystal, allowing the Vital Pendant to produce the glow of warm energies.
The necklace can grant the players HP Regen by 1% of their max health, allowing the player to regenerate HP every second. This is currently the most expensive neck equipment that players can purchase from the Frontier.
The concept of regeneration works like this:
- Regeneration heals the players based on their maximum health. 1 regen heals 1% of a player's max health per second.
- 1 regen = 1% health per second
- 2 regen = 2% health per second and so forth.
- Regeneration gets more powerful as the players exchange gold for an increased health pool.
- 200 health at 1 regen = 2 health per second
- 400 health at 1 regen = 4 health per second
- 600 health at 10 regen = 60 health per second
- With the full Romo set, the total amount of regen a player can have is 10.
- The Vital Pendant is very valuable for tank setups.