The Vital Pendant is a hardy, red pendant that glows with a warm energy, as its description implies. The color red possibly represents the color of hearts or health, which is suitable for the effect it gives. It is made out of an unknown black material and the red crystal locked into the hexagon piece appears to be a unique red crystal that cannot be found in the Frontier.
Once equipped, the Vital Pendant grants the player HP Regen by 1% of their max health, enabling the players to regenerate HP every second. The concept of regeneration works like this:
- Regeneration heals the players based on their maximum health. 1 regen heals 1% of a player's max health per second.
- 1 regen = 1% health per second
- 2 regen = 2% health per second and so forth.
- Regeneration gets more powerful as the players exchange gold for an increased health pool.
- 200 health at 1 regen = 2 health per second
- 400 health at 1 regen = 4 health per second
- 600 health at 1 regen = 6 health per second
- With the full Romo set, the total amount of regen a player can have is 10 as of the Fishing Update.
- However, as of the Halloween update, the Romo set has been nerfed and the regen a player can have with the Romo set is now 9.4.
- The Vital Pendant is very valuable for tank setups.
- Like most items in-game, it is possible to acquire the Vital Pendant from the Otherworld Tower dungeon as a possible reward.
- The max regen a player can have is 12.1 regen as of the 1.12.1 Halloween update. The items necessary are the Brickland (+5), the Romo legs and torso (+5.6), the Meeting Remnant (+0.5) and the Vital Pendant (+1).