The Vital Pendant is a hardy, red pendant that glows with a warm energy, as its description implies. The color red possibly represents the color of hearts or health, which is suitable for the effect it gives. It is made out of an unknown black material and the red crystal locked into the hexagon piece appears to be a unique red crystal that cannot be found in the Frontier.
Once equipped, the Vital Pendant grants the player HP Regen of 4 health points, enabling the players to regenerate HP every second. The concept of regeneration works like this:
- Regeneration heals the players as flat hp/second 1 regen heals 1 health per second.
- 1 regen = 1 health per second
- 2 regen = 2 health per second and so forth.
- Regeneration does not get more powerful as the players exchange gold for an increased health pool anymore as of the Spring 2019 update.
- The Vital Pendant is very valuable for tank setups.
- However, as of the Spring Update, the regeneration nerf made this much less valuable for tank setups, having to rely on life-steal weapons or Nature's Wrath for healing instead.
- Like most items in-game, it is possible to acquire the Vital Pendant from the Otherworld Tower dungeon as a possible reward.