- Alias: Two-Eyed Monstrosity, Green Monstrosity, Two-Eyed Horror, Toxic Monstrosity
The Two-Eyed Monstrosity. Its appearance is similar to that of a Monstrosity, except that it possesses an eye extension above its head, dark green colors, and emitting a cloud of toxins around its head. It is seen on the 24th floor, Two Eyeballs!, serving as one of the many main obstacles as the players progress through the dungeon.
It can also be found in various locations of the Frontier outside of the Otherworld Update.
There are three attacks that the Two-Eyed Monstrosity can perform:
- Rapid Slams - Slams its body in a rapid manner, continuously attempting to slam against the player multiple times towards the players' current positions.
- Slam - Slams its body and its extension against the players in front of them.
- Toxic Breath - Breathes and emits out clouds of toxins that will slowly take away large portions of the player's HP
If the Two-Eyed Monstrosity begins to use its slamming-based attacks, players are advised to circle around the creature, while also jumping and dodging its attack. Jump-boosting equipment or flight equipment would benefit the players as they avoid these attacks.
If the Two-Eyed Monstrosity begins to breathe out its toxins, players are advised to face in front of them and move away in a single direction, while jumping up and down repeatedly to avoid most of its lingering effects.
- It was introduced in the Otherworld Update.
- It is often compared to the Monstrosity.
- It is one of the few mobs introduced from the Otherworld Update that can be found in various locations of the Frontier outside of the Otherworld Tower but remains as a very rare sight to be spotted in the Frontier.
- Its eye extension may explain how it is capable of identifying and spotting players much further than that of the aggro range of the Monstrosity.