The Tri-Color Necklace is one of the many neck equipment that can be acquired in the Frontier. It can be purchased from Amy Thistlewitch in Blackrock Mountain at a price of 555,000 gold. Other viable methods of acquiring the Tri-Color Necklace include but are not limited to:
- A possible reward from the Firefly Quest.
- A possible gift from the Otherworld Present.
- A possible reward from the Treasure Chest.
- A possible reward from the Grand Treasure Chest.
- Killing the Magma Brain as a rare drop from the mob.
The Tri-Color Necklace is a necklace composed of three gems. Each gem possesses a color of the Frontier; blue, red, and yellow respectively. The main material of the necklace appears to be made out of hardened bronze.
Once equipped, the necklace will enhance all of the player's damage types; melee, ranged, and magic, by 25. While the player is using any weapons, they are able to inflict extra damage on their opponents.
- Like most items from the Frontier's release to the Otherworld Update, it can be obtained from the Otherworld Tower dungeon.
- The Tri-Color Necklace is not to be confused with the Peapod Necklace.
- Out of all of the neck equipment in the 1.10 (Fishing) Update, the Tri-Color Necklace is the only neck equipment that can be obtained in various ways.