The Traveling Human Element is a monster drop that can be acquired in the Frontier. It can be found from various sources and locations throughout the Frontier including but not limited to:
- A rare drop from a Golden Spore Mole.
- A rare drop from a Purple Ogre.
- A rare drop from the Otherworldly Knight.
- A very rare drop from a Pygmy Dragon.
- A very rare drop from a Robo-Hopper.
- A possible reward from a Grand Treasure Chest.
- A possible reward from the Firefly Quest.
- A possible item sold by Linkman the Junkman for 5,500,000 gold.
- A possible item sold by Strangeman for 5,000,000 gold.
- A possible reward from the Otherworld Present.
- A possible reward from the Otherworld Tower.
In appearance, two grey, humanoid figures with shocked expressions. One is depicted as standing up while the other has fallen over. Players can exchange 1 Traveling Human Element for 2,500,000 gold during the Slayer's Tasks. If the player has no purpose for the Traveling Human Element, it can be sold for 1,010,101 gold.
- A decoration of a single Traveling Human Element can be found under Wonald Izzi Jackson's wooden platforms in Topple Town.
- The item name is a reference to a traveling human element, which, in communications, is a term that basically refers to a person who carries a message from point A to point B. A mailman is an example of a traveling human element.