The Traveling Human Element is one of the many monster drops that can be acquired in the Frontier. Viable methods of acquiring the Traveling Human Element include the following:
- A possible item sold by Linkman the Junkman at a price of 5,000,000/5,500,000 gold.
- A possible item sold by Strangeman at a price of 5,000,000 gold.
- A possible reward from the Firefly Quest.
- A possible reward from the Grand Treasure Chest.
- A possible gift from the Otherworld Present.
- A possible reward from the Otherworld Tower.
- A possible 'rare' drop from the following mobs:
In appearance, two humanoid-like figures are depicted with their mouths open as if they were in shock. They appear to be made out of some stone-like materials, presumably the kind seen in the Otherworld Tower dungeon.
It is possible for players to exchange the Traveling Human Element for gold during Slayer's Tasks if the task card is currently active. Other than that, it can be sold to a selling vendor at a selling price of 1,010,101 gold.
- Like most items in-game, it can be acquired from the Otherworld Tower dungeon.
- A single Traveling Human Element can be found under Wonald Izzi Jackson's wooden platforms in Topple Town.
- The Traveling Human Element has an 8% chance of dropping from the Otherworldly Knight, a 5% chance of dropping from a Purple Ogre, a 3% chance of dropping from a Golden Spore Mole, and a 0.5% chance of dropping from Robo-Hopper.