The Traveler Plant is one of the many harvestables that can be found in the Frontier. The Traveler Plant are typically seen by itself, usually moving a bit before it becomes idle for a given period of time. They can be found in various spots in the Frontier and as such, it will be listed below:
- Hiding within the hedges of The Maze Wood
- Near Blackrock Pond in Blackrock Mountain.
- Near the dog shrine in Ancient Forest.
- Near the ruby deposits of Rubble Spring: the cliffside of Topple Hill
- Near the small tent in Ancient Forest.
- On the elevated terrains of The Quiet Field, near the purchasable tower home.
- On the ground in front of Knight Antonius' first-floor backyard in Topple Lake.
- On the grounds of Celestial Peak.
- On the leaves of the pine trees in Great Pine Forest.
- On the trees, rocks, and/or grounds of Rabbit Hole.
- Overlooking the borders of The Rolling Road and Petrified Grassland.
- Overlooking the borders of Petrified Grassland, specifically the area where the Archaeologist's tent can be found at.
- Overlooking the borders of The Maze Wood and The Pits.
- The ridges/rims of The Pits.
Other viable methods of acquiring a Traveler Plant include the following:
- A possible reward from the Firefly Quest
- A possible reward from the Frog Quest
- A possible reward from the Grand Treasure Chest
- A possible reward from the Interdimensional Traveler
- A possible gift from the Otherworld Present
The Traveler Plant appears to be a hunchbacked humanoid-like figure with blue skin. It appears to be wearing a brown attire with a red glowing stripe wrapped around the center of its body and what appears to be a blank, yellow eye poking out of its face. A small, thin stem can be seen below its body, as well as two hanging, resting arms.
It is possible for players to exchange Traveler Plants for gold during Slayer's Tasks if the task card is currently active. Other than that, it can be sold to a selling vendor at a selling price of 250,000 gold.
- Despite its placement in the Itempedia, the Traveler Plant is quite common to encounter, especially along the ridges of The Pits, near the dog shrine in Ancient Forest, and Celestial Peak's grounds.
- If the player waits long enough, they will be able to see the Traveler Plant moving, by teleporting to a random spot near them.