The Traveler Plant is one of the many harvestables that can be found in the Frontier. The Traveler Plant are typically seen by itself, usually moving a bit before it becomes idle for a given period of time.
It is described to resemble a hunched-over traveler with a large eye and two short, stubby arms below its body and head.
Other viable methods of acquiring a Traveler Plant includes but not limited to:
- A possible reward from the Firefly Quest
- A possible reward from the Frog Quest
- A possible reward from the Grand Treasure Chest
- A possible reward from the Interdimensional Traveler
- A possible gift from the Otherworld Present
List of Locations
It can be seen in a variety of spots and as such, it will be listed below:
- Hiding within the hedges of The Maze Wood
- Near Blackrock Pond in Blackrock Mountain.
- Near the dog shrine in Ancient Forest.
- Near the ruby deposits of Rubble Spring: the cliffside of Topple Hill
- Near the small tent in Ancient Forest.
- On the elevated terrains of The Quiet Field, near the purchasable tower home.
- On the ground in front of Knight Antonius' first-floor backyard in Topple Lake.
- On the grounds of Celestial Peak.
- On the leaves of the pine trees in Great Pine Forest.
- On the trees, rocks, and/or grounds of Rabbit Hole.
- Overlooking the borders of The Rolling Road and Petrified Grassland.
- Overlooking the borders of Petrified Grassland, specifically the area where the Archaeologist's tent can be found at.
- Overlooking the borders of The Maze Wood and The Pits.
- The ridges/rims of The Pits.
- Despite its placement in the Itempedia, the Traveler Plant is quite common to encounter, especially along the ridges of The Pits, near the dog shrine in Ancient Forest, and Celestial Peak's grounds.
- If the player waits long enough, they will be able to see the Traveler Plant moving, by teleporting to a random spot near them.