- Alias: Traffic Buster, Rusted Creep, Nightmare-Infused Creep
The Traffic Buster is a reskinned Creep covered and tainted by rust and dust. Water appears to be gushing out of its limbs, although it is unclear if it is water. They are commonly found in The Road and the End of the Road.
There are three known attacks that the Traffic Buster can perform:
- Dual Smash - Smashes the ground from both in front and behind itself.
- Smash - Uses its limbs in an attempt to smash the players in front of itself.
- 'Smashing Through Traffic' - "Out of my way, coming through" move where the Traffic Buster will begin to quickly dash towards the players as it attempts to swipe the player, followed by a combination of the Dual Smash and the Smash attack.
The drop rates of every single collectible that can be acquired from the Traffic Buster. Any claims of "missing items" that the Traffic Buster could drop will be cast aside as false information.
- 100% chance for Plum Juice
- 1% chance for 7 more
- 40% chance for Bull Box
- 2% chance for another
- 1% chance for Green Salamander Egg
To avoid the mob, simply lure it into objects, such as rocks or telephone poles to prevent it moving further for a short duration. If this does not work, players are advised to climb onto higher platforms and/or objects. From there, they can use ranged and/or magic weapons to kill it from afar.