The Thinker's Box is one of the many monster drops that can be acquired in the Frontier, with a wide range of sources. It can be obtained through the means of killing the skulking monsters of the Frontier, or through buying it from the travelling shopkeepers.
The Thinker's Box is an item from a land of riddles and corruption. Nobody knows when and how it ended up in the Frontier. It may be just a simple box with no use, or a box that nobody knows how to open and unleash the power inside.
The Thinker's Box is obtainable throughout the many sources found in the Frontier:
- Forest Guardian
- A monster that is frequently seen in The Forgotten Lands at night.
- Otherworldly Dollhunter
- A monster that is frequently seen around multiple areas including Celestial Field.
- Otherworldly Knight
- A knight that is reportedly seen around most areas in the Frontier including The Pits.
- A boss that is seen inside the Rabbit Hole at night.
- Rat Dog
- A mob that is seen around grassy areas, one of them is The Quiet Field.
- A monster that roams around Blackrock Mountain.
- Otherworld Tower
- A possible reward obtained from various floors, can be seen in Dungeon Chest Rewards.
- Linkman the Junkman
- A travelling merchant that is seen around towns. It can be bought at a price of ??? gold.
- Stick's Firefly Quest
- A travelling entity seen around towns. A possible reward from the quest.
- Otherworld Present
- A present that is reportedly seen appearing in the Frontier. A possible reward when the player opens the present.
- Treasure Chests
- A possible reward from Treasure Chests or Grand Treasure Chests. They can be obtained by fishing.
- It may be a reference to Pandora's Box.