- Alias: (Red/Yellow) Thinker, Freedom Fighter, (Red/Yellow) Floater
The Thinkers are described to be strikingly similar to that of a Whisperer, however, it lacks a stubby nose nor is it naked. Both of the Thinkers share similar attributes to that of a jester and wields a metallic-like spear as its main weapon. The only difference that sets the Thinkers apart from each other is its main color, one being red while the other one is yellow.
The Thinkers makes its appearance on the 32nd floor of the Otherworld Tower, Thinking Time!, serving as the main obstacle of the floor as the players progress through the dungeon.
There are two attacks that the Thinkers can perform:
- Jab - Jabs its weapon into the player's body.
- Swing - Swings its weapon in an attempt to hit the player.
What makes its attacks unique is that it will put itself at risk to land a couple of attacks on the players before retreating, moving away from the platform to rest. From there, the Thinker will come back to the platform to continue landing more attacks on the players.
A popular strategy is to lure the Thinkers in mid-air, with the assistance of flight equipment and jump-boosting equipment. Players can use this as an advantage to take short breaks before the Thinkers comes back down. Mushroom Parasol is heavily advised to be used. Another strategy is to eliminate one of the Thinkers as soon as possible, dodging its attacks before moving onto the next Thinker.
- It was introduced during the introduction of the Otherworld Update.
- It is claimed to be a reskin of the Whisperer.
- The Thinkers were official nicknames by the developers, however, other alternative names were Freedom Fighters and Floaters.