The Maze Wood is a small forested area that can be found in the Frontier. Like its name implies, The Maze Wood is a wood overtaken by other plants, such as bushes, hedges, and shrubs. It borders the ridges of The Pits, Abandoned Orchard, and A Frontier of Dragons. The coastlines of The Maze Wood is known as The Long Coast. There is no landmark of particular importance that players could remember as they venture in the zone.
Despite its small size, The Maze Wood provides a variety of activities that players can look out for or participate in, such as:
- A possible chance to run across the Rabbit Hole's entrance.
- Collecting Abandoned Flowers.
- Killing native inhabitants of the particular zone.
- Hidden Otherworld Presents in the maze.
- A Glowbird.
- A Moneybird.
- A possible chance to run across the Interdimensional Traveler.
Regarding important landmarks of the zone, one of the trees in The Maze Wood located closest to the ditches of A Frontier of Dragons serves as an excellent spot to hunt down rare birds and/or objects.
- Before the introduction of the Otherworld Update, The Maze Wood's natives were the Forest Trolls, Dark Snibbers, Forest Walkers, and the Dark Ghosts.
- The Maze Wood's common harvestables are the Flatty Mushroom and the Mushtache Mushroom.
- The Maze Wood is an excellent place to find and hunt down Glowbirds and Moneybirds.