The Grand Hall Soundtrack
While exploring, players are able to see many following 'landmarks' that include the following:
- Guttermouth Cells - The Guttermouth Cells can be seen in certain sections of the hall, typically found under the stairs leading to different rooms of The Mansion. These cell doors can only be accessed with the Guttermouth Key. Once obtained, players can enter and partake in different challenges offered in these rooms.
- Ratboy Statue - The Ratboy Statue is the main highlight of The Grand Hall, with the statue 'embracing' the grand halls of The Mansion. The only noticeable thing about the statue is the Rat Tokens that can be found on certain parts of the statue.
- The Theatre's Entrance - The Theatre's entrance can be found on one of the ends of The Grand Hall. This can be identified if the door possesses dull and dark colors. It can only be accessed if the players had acquired a Theatre Key.
- The Vault's Entrance - The Vault's entrance can be found on one of the ends of The Grand Hall. This can be identified if the door possesses bright and 'shiny' colors. It can only be accessed if the players had acquired an Ancient Key.
Overall, The Grand Halls acts as a "central hub" to redirect players to different areas of The Nightmare. The zones that are connected by The Grand Hall are The Theatre, The Mansion, The Old Mansion, The Vault, and Fish Hall. It also serves as a popular farming spot as many mobs and collectibles can be found in the grand halls.
- The Grand Hall have many doors closed off to the players, presumably places that players are unable to explore.