The Fish That Traveled Through Time is one of the many fishes that can be acquired in the Frontier. The Fish That Traveled Through Time can be found and acquired from the following bodies of waters:
- Blackrock Pond (0.041% chance to catch per cast)
- Thistle Lake (0.022% chance to catch per cast)
- Topple Lake (0.012% chance to catch per cast)
The Fish That Traveled Through Time appears to be an aquatic creature with several whiskers extending out of the sides of its body. These whiskers appear to possess several cubic-shaped objects coming from the objects seen in the Rabbit Hole. It also possesses a pair of slanted eyes with one eye possesses a yellow gradient scale while the other eye possesses a red gradient scale. Its entire body appears to be a gradient scale of the color gray and a black streak can be seen going down to its tail on its upper body.
The Fish That Traveled Through Time cannot be used in any shapes or forms, however, it can be consumed by the players in order to restore 500 HP back to their health pools. Other than that, it can be sold to a selling vendor at a selling price of 500,000 gold.
- Reeling it in from Topple Lake would be the rarest fish acquisition possible, though it is much more ideal for players to just fish for it in Blackrock Pond.
- It was introduced during the 1.10 (Fishing) Update.
- It is currently one of the hardest and rarest fishes that players struggle to acquire.