- Alias: Teakettle Tony
Teakettle Tony. It is a golem humanoid-like figure capable of leaping great distances. It was first seen as a mysterious entity found in one of Fantastic Frontier's thumbnails as a shaded figure looming over the frames. After the introduction of the Otherworld Update, it can be seen on the 47th floor of the Otherworld Tower, Teakettle Tony's Revelation In The Stars, serving as one of the final obstacles before the players reaches to Mr.58.
There are four recorded attacks that have been identified and seen in-game:
- Blasted Charge - Charges towards the player's current position and then releases a blast of energy inflicting large amounts of damage against nearby players.
- Leap - The boss will leap to the player's current position in an attempt to stomp on them.
- Multi-Beams - The boss will begin to shoot two beams out of its arms 5 times that are directed towards the players.
- Swing & Swipe - Swings and swipes its arms in an attempt to hit the players.
Players are suggested to use the higher platforms as an advantage as it enables the players to dodge some of its attacks. This is usually accessible via using Mushroom Parasol, jump-boosting equipment, and/or flight equipment in order to stand on the elevated platforms. Players also have the option to stand on the head of Teakettle Tony, using the "Head Baiter" method.
- It was introduced in the Otherworld Update.
- Despite its name, it does not look like a teakettle, although, it is possible that it undergoes a similar transformation similar to that of the Red Lantern and Blue Lantern.
- Originally, the floor's name was titled "Teakettle Tony Appears" which was later changed to "Teakettle Tony's Revelation in The Stars".
- The audio file in Roblox is named "Music_TonyAppears" which hints to the former name of floor 47.
- It is one of the few bosses that players had difficulties killing with, not because of its attacks, but its constant repetition of flinging or spazzing out of the floor. This was eventually patched later on.