- Alias: Tall Bear, Long Bear
The Tall Bear is a tall brown bear that can be found in various locations of the Frontier. It is described to be a bear humanoid-like figure that stands on two feet, similar to that of a human. They are noted to be neutral, meaning that they will not attack unless provoked.
There are three attacks that the Tall Bear can perform:
- Body Slam - Slams its body against the player within melee range.
- Punches - Gradually increase its punches as it moves towards the player's current position.
- Swipes - Swipes at the players with its limbs.
The drop rates of every single collectible that can be acquired from the Tall Bear. Any claims of "missing items" that the Tall Bear could drop will be cast aside as false information.
- 100% chance for Claw of the Tall Bear
- 8% chance for 1-6 Clownbird Feather
- 0.5% chance for Poison Construct Helmet
- 0.5% chance for Poison Construct Torso
- 0.5% chance for Poison Construct Legs
- The Tall Bear retains a neutral behavior. It will begin fighting when half of its health-pool is depleted.
- Hunting the Tall Bear is good for beginning players as the Claws it drops sell for 17,000 gold and has a small chance to drop an armor piece of the Poison Construct's set.
- Its most common spawn location is outside the Great Pine Forest, The second most common spawn location is the upper half of The Pits.