- Alias: Tall Bear, Long Bear
The Tall Bear is a tall brown bear that can be found in various locations of the Frontier. It is described to be a bear humanoid-like figure that stands on two feet, similar to that of a human. They are noted to be neutral, meaning that they will not attack unless provoked.
There are three attacks that the Tall Bear can perform:
- Body Slam - Slams its body against the player within melee range.
- Punches - Gradually increase its punches as it moves towards the player's current position.
- Swipes - Swipes at the players with its limbs.
- The Tall Bear retains a neutral behavior. It will begin fighting when half of its health-pool is depleted.
- Hunting the Tall Bear is good for beginning players as the Claws it drops sell for 17,000 gold and has a small chance to drop an armor piece of the Poison Construct's set.
- Its most common spawn location is outside the Great Pine Forest, The second most common spawn location is the upper half of The Pits.