The Sun Flower is one of the many harvestables that can be found in the Frontier. They are often seen by itself, although it is possible to be seen in small clusters with itself or other harvestables, such as the Moon Flower. The Sun Flower can be found in several locations of the Frontier that include the following:
Other viable methods of acquiring the Sun Flower include the following:
- A possible drop from the Golem Baron.
- A possible drop from the Lava Munsk.
- A possible reward from surviving the Radiant Stone Challenge.
The Sun Flower is a royal orange flower with a glowing orange center of the flora. Like most flowers of the Frontier, it is supported by a green stem with small leaves.
Currently, the Sun Flower cannot be used in any shapes or forms in the game, Fantastic Frontier. It is simply sold to a selling vendor at a selling price of 2,000 gold.
- Due to its common spawn-points being located in Celestial Field, it is often sought-after by beginner players to farm small chunks of gold at a time.
- During the introduction of the Otherworld Update, it is possible to encounter the Sun Flowers near the Otherworld Statue in Twinkling Meadow.
- The Sun Flowers makes its appearance in one of the teasers used to take a sneak peek into the development of the Otherworld Update.