Stick is a traveling merchant that travels across the lands of the Frontier. The locations of where Stick can be found at varies as Stick relocates its position during the nighttime.
He is noted to be a food vendor that sells various consumables, as well as standalone armor pieces such as the Tall Anthony and Minion. He is also well-known for being the quest giver of the Firefly Quest. In summary, the more Fireflies a player has and the more they exchange it to Stick, the better the rewards.
While interacting with Stick, Stick will ask the player for a certain amount of fireflies that players can exchange from for rewards:
- 10 Fireflies
- 20 Fireflies
- 40 Fireflies
- 75 Fireflies
- 150 Fireflies
If the player wants to purchase products from Stick, they can purchase the following included items but not limited to:
List of Locations Edit
Stick can be found in various locations and therefore, the player must search throughout the lands of the Frontier in order to find Stick's position in the Frontier. Here is the list of known locations:
|Location(s)||Images & Details|
|Gnome Magic School||
|The Town of Right and Wrong||
List of Dialogues Edit
Introduction (Frontier) Edit
- "Well...Well...I'm here..."
- "You...Catch any of those little guys?"
- Can I buy some food?
- I found some Fireflies!
- "Yes! Ahah...Well...Now we must trade...Here, for you..."
- Little guys? What do you mean?
- "Oh little guys..? I mean Fireflies... If you find them, catch them, they turn into stones...I like them a lot...The more you got...Well...The more I give..."
- "You bring...Oh...40 fireflies I can give you something good...75 to give you something...great...Well...Oh my..."
- "Less than 40...Hmm...maybe I get you...Something..."
Introduction (Otherworld Tower) Edit
- "Oh...Didn't expect me here...? Me either..."
- "Not sure where I am...But...Very dangerous...Maybe...This helps..?"
- Most of the rewards from the Firefly Quest are randomized and can vary among the exchanges. They are mainly found in the Firefly Quest's article.
- Despite its name, Stick isn't an actual living stick.
- Before the 1.10 (Fishing) Update, it was possible to see Stick in the Otherworld Tower on the last floors of the dungeon. However, Stick was later removed from the dungeon.
- Stick is one of the most frequently sought after NPC's due to his firefly quest and his potential to sell rare items.