- Alias: Spore Mole, Bush Mole, Brown Mole, Mole
The Spore Mole, a neutral mole that can be found in specific locations of the Frontier, most notably, Topple Hill and Greenhorn Grove. They are described to be brown moles that tend to lurk near bushes and is covered with a variety of unidentified spores.
It makes an appearance on the 12th floor of the Otherworld Tower, Mole Parade, serving as main obstacles as the players progress through the dungeon. It also makes an appearance on the island of Matumada, often roaming about in the open fields.
The Spore Mole will not attack the players unless provoked, hence its neutral behavior. However, encountering it in the Otherworld Tower dungeon will result in the Spore Mole becoming hostile to the players.
There are two attacks that the Spore Mole can perform:
- Spore Cloud - Releases a poisonous cloud of spores around itself, damaging and slowing down the player on contact.
- Swipes - Swipes at the players with its limbs.
The drop rates of every single collectible that can be acquired from the Spore Mole. Any claims of "missing items" that the Spore Mole could drop will be cast aside as false information.
- 100% chance for Mole Spore Pelt
- 10% chance for another
- 1% chance for 1-3 more
- 25% chance for Giant's Corn
- 10% chance for Linter Feather
- It is one of the few mobs that remains neutral on the Frontier while being hostile in the Otherworld Tower dungeon. Another example is the Pygmy Dragon.
- It is one of the few mobs that were seen during the release of Fantastic Frontier that was not heavily affected by the massive changes of the Otherworld Update.