- Alias: Bee, Cicada, Nightmare Bee, Living-Bomb
The Spikers are small, hostile living-bomb sharing similar appearances to a mechanical bee-like creature. They are typically found anywhere in The Nightmare, especially in obscured spots of The Mansion, The Grand Hall, and The Theatre.
There is only one known attack that the Spiker can perform:
- Blast Wave - Charges a wave of dangerous energy at the player. This can be signaled by a small radio-like sound right before the attack. It should be noted that this does a lot of damage, even to highly-equipped players. The damage listed in the infobox is the damage dealt with no reduction. According to an observant player with 600 health and 101 armor (90% damage reduction), the Spiker deals 273 damage to them with one attack, making their official damage 2,730.
- The Spiker might actually do 3000 damage, like the Boomer- 3000 - 90.9% is 273.
To detect and find the mob, the players should be very cautious as they enter rooms and explore their surroundings. These Spikers tend to be in spots behind wooden panels in rooms, hanging underneath ceilings, and so forth. It can also be detected through the sound it produces if it senses a nearby player, serving as a great indicator of the Spiker's location.
- Both the Boomer and the Spiker are infamously known and hated in the community of Fantastic Frontier.
- The Spiker can spawn almost anywhere in The Nightmare typically behind objects and also deal high amounts of damage. The Spiker has been given a rather negative reputation from the community since.