- Alias: Bee, Cicada, Nightmare Bee, Living-Bomb
The Spikers are small, hostile living-bombs sharing similar appearances to a mechanical bee-like creature. They are typically found anywhere in The Nightmare, especially in obscured spots of The Mansion, The Grand Hall, and The Theatre.
There is only one known attack that the Spiker can perform:
- Blast Wave - Charges a wave of dangerous energy at the player. This can be signaled by a small radio-like sound right before the attack. It should be noted that this does a lot of damage, even to highly-equipped players. The damage listed in the infobox is the damage dealt with no reduction, which means surviving this attack requires at least 90 armor and 600 health.
The drop rates of every single collectible that can be acquired from the Spiker. Any claims of "missing items" that the Spiker could drop will be cast aside as false information.
- 100% chance for 4 Candy Crumbs
- 1% chance for 100 more
- 25% chance for Spiker Core
- 5% chance for 4 Fantastic Sunflower Seeds
- 1% chance for 4 Nightmare Seeds
- 1% chance for 4 Mandrake Seeds
- 0.1% chance for 4 Noble Blue Seeds
To detect and find the mob, the players should be very cautious as they enter rooms and explore their surroundings. These Spikers tend to be in spots behind wooden panels in rooms, hanging underneath ceilings, and so forth. It can also be detected through the sound it produces if it senses a nearby player, serving as a great indicator of the Spiker's location. It is recommended to use Salamanders as the attacks can pass through walls.
- Both the Boomer and the Spiker are infamously known and hated in the community of Fantastic Frontier.
- The Spiker can spawn almost anywhere in The Nightmare typically behind objects and also deal high amounts of damage. The Spiker has been given a rather negative reputation from the community since.