- Alias: Shellmouth, Ocean Guardian, Ocean Protector
The Shellmouth are hostile hulking humanoid-like figures that can be found in the Frontier. They are often compared to a Whapper and the Forest Guardian. They are usually reported to be seen on the coastlines of Coral Bay.
It also makes an appearance on the 11th floor of the Otherworld Tower, Lost Brothers, serving as main obstacles as the players progress through the dungeon.
There are three attacks that the Shellmouth can perform:
- Bash - Attempts to bash the player's head in front of itself.
- Swing - Swings its weapon in front of itself.
- Swipe - Swipes the players in front of them with its arm.
The drop rates of every single collectible that can be acquired from the Shellmouth. Any claims of "missing items" that the Shellmouth could drop will be cast aside as false information.
- 100% chance for Perplexed Shellmouth
- 50% chance for Shell
- 25% chance for Clamstack
- 5% chance for Rich Man's Delight
- 3% chance for Strangeman's Shell
- 1% chance for Greater Dungeon Candy
- 1% chance for Lesser Dungeon Candy
- 1% chance for Thinker's Box