- Alias: Shellmouth, Ocean Guardian, Ocean Protector
The Shellmouth are hostile hulking humanoid-like figures that can be found in the Frontier. They are often compared to a Whapper and the Forest Guardian. They are usually reported to be seen on the coastlines of Coral Bay.
It also makes an appearance on the 11th floor of the Otherworld Tower, Lost Brothers, serving as main obstacles as the players progress through the dungeon.
It is described to be similar in structures of a Whapper or a Forest Guardian, except that it has blue skin and its face is occupied by a Shellmouth. It wields a dead coral "tree" as its main weapon.
There are two attacks that the Shellmouth can perform:
- Bash - Attempts to bash the player's head in front of itself.
- Swing - Swings its weapon in front of itself.
- It is often compared to the Whapper and the Forest Guardian.
- It is possible to acquire an Esteemed Heirloom from the Shellmouth as a rare drop.
- It was initially called the Shellmouth at first but was later changed to Ocean Guardian. Finally, it was settled as the Shellmouth was its official name.