- Alias: Living Scarecrow
When they are first seen, they are motionless as if they were decorations. However, if they are approached, they will reveal its true form and will start attacking the player.
There are two attacks that the Scarecrow can perform:
- Jab - Jabs the players as it proceeds to direct itself to the ground in an attempt to stab the players.
- Kick - Kicks the players with its legs.
The drop rates of every single collectible that can be acquired from the Scarecrow. Any claims of "missing items" that the Scarecrow could drop will be cast aside as false information.
- 100% chance for Straw Trinket
- 45% chance for Green Shoes
- 45% chance for Red Shoes
- 45% chance for White Shoes
- 45% chance for Black Shoes
- 1% chance for Firesoul Spellbook
- 0.2% chance for Gardendweller's Hat
- 0.2% chance for Gardendweller's Top
- 0.2% chance for Gardendweller's Pants
- The Scarecrow is a reliable source to acquire different colored shoes.
- They are sometimes seen lying on the ground as they struggle to get back up.
- It is possible to acquire a Firesoul Spellbook from the Scarecrow as a rare drop.
- It also possible to acquire armor pieces of the Gardendweller's set from the Scarecrow as a rare drop.
- The Scarecrow is considered to be one of the rarer mobs in the Frontier, alongside with Ratboy, Green Ghost, and Purple Ogre.
- Another variant can be found in the Nightmare, known as the Guttermouth Effigy.