- Alias: Living Scarecrow
When they are first seen, they are motionless as if they were decorations. However, if they are approached, they will reveal its true form and will start attacking the player.
There are two attacks that the Scarecrow can perform:
- Jab - Jabs the players as it proceeds to direct itself to the ground in an attempt to stab the players.
- Kick - Kicks the players with its legs.
The drop rates of every single collectible that can be acquired from the Scarecrow. Any claims of "missing items" that the Scarecrow could drop will be cast aside as false information.
- 100% chance for Straw Trinket
- 45% chance for Green Shoes
- 45% chance for Red Shoes
- 45% chance for White Shoes
- 45% chance for Black Shoes
- 1% chance for Firesoul Spellbook
- 0.2% chance for Gardendweller's Hat
- 0.2% chance for Gardendweller's Top
- 0.2% chance for Gardendweller's Pants
- They are sometimes seen lying on the ground as they struggle to get back up.
- Another variant can be found in the Nightmare, known as the Guttermouth Effigy.