- Alias: Robo-Hopper
The Robo-Hopper is a living mechanical head that can be found in various locations of the Frontier, occasionally hopping around from one place to another. It is occasionally seen at the Abandoned Orchard, Farm Fortress, and Topple Hill. It is described to be a heap of scraps that were twisted by the Frontier's magic.
There is only one attack that the Robo-Hopper can perform:
- Beam - Shoots out a beam at the top of its pole. This can easily be dodged and/or miss completely due to its bad precision. It does, however, can inflict serious amounts of damage that can harm poorly-equipped players.
- Because the Robo Hopper can be found in the farm right outside of Topple Town, beginner players should be cautious.
- Robo Hopper is arguably the weakest mob that drops the Traveling Human Element.
- To many players, the Robo Hopper is the first "ranged" mob they come across.
- The Robo-Hoppers are not tolerated by the Farmer Guards in Farm Fortress as they are implied to be monsters.
- It has a 0.1% chance of dropping the Traveling Human Element.