The name Robert derives from the meaning of 'famed, bright, and shining', although it is unclear how it relates to his character as a whole. The last name Keeper means a person who keeps something, and in this case, Robert Keeper is supposedly keeping the stables of Topple Town under his care.
List of Dialogues
- "I wouldn't use food to heal myself to full health if I was really low. A bed at the Red Ogre Inn is cheap and heals you right up."
- "I don't do much fighting, but I hear you can dodge a lot of monsters' attacks if you're quick enough."
- "If you're looking for a place to heal, try the Red Ogre Inn."
- Robert Keeper is assumed to be the former stablemaster of the stables found in Topple Town, based on his position.
- Robert Keeper received two more pieces of dialogue since the arrival of the Spring Update.