Rising Waters is a vendor that can be found in The Nightmare. He can only be interacted with after the players had accessed the red door in The Hidden Library, which requires the players to complete 50% of their Itempedias of the Nightmare. Most of the items that the Rising Waters sell are considered end-game items. His items will restock each in-game day, unlike most vendors of The Nightmare.
Nearly identical to the ones seen in the Frontier, the Rising Waters looks similar to the Ratfolk, except his attire and equipment appears to be enhanced and possess a purple and golden dye.
List of Items
Rising Waters sells a variety of items that include the following:
List of Dialogues
Introduction (First Time)
- "Well, well, well..."
- "It seems I'm not the only one to gain an understanding of this nightmare..."
- "I'm not sure what you are hoping to find, traveler, though I assure you this room holds no secrets."
- "Alas, a simple storage room really... I was hoping at least to find more writings."
- "Perhaps the least we may do is make an exchange. Let this meeting of two studied travelers count for something."
- "Hmm? Looking for something specific?"
- Rising Waters is perhaps one of the few Ratfolk that had ventured into The Nightmare.
- Rising Waters may potentially sell "air" for 0g.