The Rich Man's Delight is one of the many consumables that can be acquired in the world of Fantastic Frontier. In appearance, the Rich Man's Delight appears to be a large bowl that contains several consumables that are known and unknown to the players that include but are not limited to:
- Beet'zo, Cabbages, Clams, Eggplants, Gourds, Corns, and Red Berries
Upon consumption, the consumable will restore 500 HP back to the players' health pool. If the player decides to sell the consumable, they will receive 2,500 gold upon selling it to a selling vendor.
List of Sources
It can be purchased from Stick, although the item itself has various prices that change on a daily basis in-game. There are other viable methods that players can do to acquire the Rich Man's Delight that includes but are not limited to:
- Slaying the Ancient Golden Knight.
- Slaying a Forest Guardian.
- Slaying an Inspector.
- Slaying a Lighthouse Spitter.
- Slaying a Magma Bat.
- Slaying the Parasite.
- Slaying a Shellmouth.
- Slaying a Toyblock Spitter.
- Slaying a Two-Eyed Monstrosity.
- Slaying a Whapper.
- A possible reward from the Firefly Quest.
- A possible reward from the Treasure Chest.
- A possible reward from the Otherworld Tower dungeon.
- A possible serving served from The Deli's waits.
List of Prices
List of known prices within the range of 3,001 to 4,000 gold include the following:
List of known prices within the range of 4,001 to 5,000 gold include the following:
List of known prices within the range of 5,001 to 6,000 gold include the following:
List of known prices within the range of 6,001 to 7,000 gold include the following:
- It was introduced during the Otherworld Update.
- The Rich Man's Delight can be considered the best food item for restoration as it heals any player to max health before that player can get the final health upgrade where it instead heals 5/6 of the player's health.