- Alias: Crimson Wolf, Nightmare Wolf
The Red Wolf is an agile red wolf that can be found throughout the Nightmare. It is typically found in open-spaced zones, such as The Road, The Grand Hall, The Theatre, and The Supermarket. Its behavior and attacks are almost identical to that of the Wolf of the Tower from the Otherworld Update.
There are two attacks that the Red Wolf can perform:
- Bite - Attempts to bite the players.
- Pounce - Attempts to pounce onto the players to do moderate damage.
The drop rates of every single collectible that can be acquired from the Red Wolf. Any claims of "missing items" that the Red Wolf could drop will be cast aside as false information.
- 90% chance for Onyx Ore
- 30% chance for Green-Black Jacket
- 15% chance fro 1-2 Onyx Bars
- 5% chance for Mansion Key
- 2% chance for Guttermouth Key
- 2% chance for Nightmare Clock
- 1% chance for Theatre Key
To avoid its attacks, the players can simply lure it into objects, props, and/or walls to prevent it from moving towards the players. Players can use ranged and/or magic weapons to quickly eliminate the mob with ease.
Players can also 'cheat' the mob's AI by using the thin layers of floors in the Nightmare, especially in The Supermarket and The Theatre, where they can get it stuck simply due to the thin elevation between two layers of 'floorboards'.
- The Red Wolf is simply a stronger reskin of the Wolf of the Tower.
- The Red Wolf does not provide any valuable loot that the players can be satisfied with on most occasions.