- Alias: Red Ogre // Red Ogre General // Red Ogre Strategist
The Red Ogre is a hostile ogre with red skin that can be found in various locations of the Frontier. They are commonly found at The Rolling Road and Petrified Grassland, but also makes an appearance in other locations.
While the regular Red Ogre cannot be found in the Otherworld Tower, its variants, the Red Ogre General and the Red Ogre Strategist, can be found in the Otherworld Tower. The Red Ogre General can be found on the 5th floor of the Otherworld Tower, Red Ogre General, serving as the first boss out of the 10 bosses that the players must defeat in order to progress through the dungeon. The Red Ogre Strategist, as well as the Red Ogre General, will appear on the 33rd floor of the Otherworld Tower, Strategic Benefit, serving as main obstacles as the players progress through the dungeon.
- Overhead Slam - The Ogre will begin to lunge towards the player's current position in an attempt to crush their head with its club.
- Smash - Wields its club with both limbs in an attempt to direct its club in front of itself.
- Swing - Swings its club at the player in front of itself.
The drop rates of every single collectible that can be acquired from the Red Ogre. Any claims of "missing items" that the Red Ogre could drop will be cast aside as false information.
- 30% chance for Applebird Feather
- 30% chance for another
- 5% chance for Lesser Dungeon Candy
- 5% chance for another
- 5% chance for Royal Bronze Helmet
- 5% chance for Spurtle Mushroom
- 1% chance for another