- Alias: Red Lantern
The Red Lantern. It was initially once a handcrafted red lantern that was used to illuminate areas. It was then transformed by the Frontier's magic, giving it the appearance that we now recognize today. It is described to be a red lantern with red eyes that occasionally hops to one place from another.
They are typically found around the areas of the Ancient Forest and Abandoned Orchard, but is not limited to other locations of the Frontier. It cannot be found in any of the 50 floors found in the Otherworld Tower dungeon.
There are two attacks the Red Lantern can perform:
- Explosion - Explodes on impact if the players approached it.
- Fire Globule - Shoots out a globule-like projectile of flames at the player's current position.
The drop rates of every single collectible that can be acquired from the Red Lantern. Any claims of "missing items" that the Red Lantern could drop will be cast aside as false information.
- 100% chance for Lantern Mechanism
- 90% chance for Giant's Corn
- 50% chance for up to 2 Giant's Corn
- 15% chance for up to 4 Giant's Corn
- 25% chance for Water Gem