- Alias: Devilish Ghost, Everburning Ghost, Pumpkin Ghost, Plasma Ghost
The Red Ghost can be seen on the island of Matumada. They can be seen roaming about in the open plains of Matumada or found on smaller isles located around or near Matumada at night.
What makes the Red Ghost unique and distinctive from the rest of the Ghost species is that the Red Ghost has a dangerous set of attacks at its disposal, allowing it to inflict damage on the players gradually over time.
In terms of appearance, it is described as a floating ghastly head of fire with ghostly horns on the side of its head and a devilish face.
There are three attacks that the Red Ghost can perform:
- Bite - If the player were to be close to it, the Ghost will dive towards the players several times in order to bite the players continuously.
- Charge - Charges towards the players in front of them and then making a loop above them as they return to its last position.
- Deadly Snuggle - Similar to its Charge attack, except the effect lasts much longer and gradually inflict large amounts of damage towards the players if they do not avoid it.
The drop rates of every single collectible that can be acquired from the Red Ghost. Any claims of "missing items" that the Red Ghost could drop will be cast aside as false information.
- 100% chance for Ghost Charm
- 6% chance for Treasure Chest
- 5% chance for 1-3 Ghost Clappers
- 2% chance for Spring Hat
- 0.2% chance for Cosmic Charm
- 0.1% chance for Plasma Ghost Mask
- The Red Ghost was introduced in the Spring Update.
- It is not to be confused with the Cosmic Ghost.