- Alias: Red Ant
The Red Ant are hostile insects that can be found in few locations located in the Frontier, specifically the Red Ant Cove. It is described to be a large red ant with four red eyes.
The Red Ant also makes its appearance on the 8th floor of the Otherworld Tower, Antland, serving as main obstacles as the players progress through the dungeon. It can also be found in areas such as Topple Lake and Pebble Bay.
There are two attacks that the Red Ant can perform:
- Lunge - Lunges toward the player's current position in an attempt to pierce them with its pincers.
- Pince - Clips the player with its pincers.
The drop rates of every single collectible that can be acquired from the Red Ant. Any claims of "missing items" that the Red Ant could drop will be cast aside as false information.
- 100% chance for Red Pincers
- 90% chance for Red Ant Eyes
- 50% chance for Common Gupper
- 45% chance for another
- 10% chance for Beachbird Feather
- 10% chance for Treasure Rags
- It is often compared to the Black Ant, Ghost Ant, and the Little Ant.
- Unlike the other ants of the Frontier, it has a red color scheme as well as four eyes.
- It is possible to acquire beach-related items such as the Common Gupper and Beachbird Feather.
- It is possible to purchase a Roblox toy figurine of the Red Ant in stores, alongside with the female Bandit and the Magma Knight.
- It is not to be confused with the Corrupted Ant, a mob from the Otherworld Tower.