- Alias: Rat Boy, Ratboy
The Ratboy is a hostile gray rat humanoid figure that can be found in various locations of the Frontier. It is not to be confused with the Ratboy, the Golden Ratboy, or the Red Ratboy. It is usually reported to be seen near or inside the Gnome Magic School at Topple Town. Other reports include sightings of Rat Boy being found in areas such as The Pits and Blackrock Mountain.
The Ratboy typically spawns during the nighttime, making it slightly tougher to find it. All players are advised to keep in mind that Rat Boy could possibly appear anywhere on the Frontier. In other words, rather than being zone-specific, it may spawn on or behind the player at any given moments.
There is only one attack that the Rat Boy can perform:
- Swipes - Swipes at the players with its arms. Deals 1-3 damage.
The drop rates of every single collectible that can be acquired from the Ratboy. Any claims of "missing items" that the Ratboy could drop will be cast aside as false information.
- 100% chance for Lesser Dungeon Candy
- 75% chance for another
- 50% chance for another
- 25% chance for another
- 10% chance for 10 more
- 1% chance for 50 more
- 100% chance for Ratboy Secrets
- 50% chance for Firefly Stones
- The Ratboy is presumably the Ratboy the players see upon the death screen and/or in Red Ogre Inn.
- Its first initial reported sighting was at Topple Town, near Gnome Magic School's walls.
- Its primary drop, Ratboy Secrets, serves no apparent purposes other than to be sold to a selling vendor.
- Players are able to look almost identical to the Ratboy if they equip the Ratboy Morph Ring.