The Radiant Medallion is a neck equipment that can be acquired in Matumada. It can be obtained as a rare drop from the Radiant Stone on the Radiant Isle. There are no alternative methods of obtaining the Radiant Medallion outside of its main source.
The Radiant Medallion is a radiant, yellow stone contained within a medallion. The medallion is made up of yellow rods forming the shape of a sun, with glass in the center encasing the stone.
When equipped, the Radiant Medallion gives the wearer 15 magic damage points, slightly increasing the number of damage inflicted on opponents while using magic weapons. Unlike other neck equipment, it can create a damaging aura around the player's body. The aura will deal damage every second which is similar to how the Radiant Stone inflicts damage on nearby players. However, the aura's damage per second to nearby enemies is decided by the wearer's magic damage.
A disadvantage of the Radiant Medallion is that it must be both in an equipment slot and visible to work, which means either having it in a vanity slot or in an equipment slot and concealed by vanity will cause it not to function.
- When the Spring Update first came out, very few people knew of the Radiant Medallion's existence due to the lack of clues given to the public.
- Oddly enough, it can inflict damage on moving NPCs in Topple Town, however, will not kill them.
- The Radiant Medallion is capable of damaging nearby players only if they are located in a PvP zone.
- The Radiant Medallion will reduce the damage taken from the Radiant Stone.
- It has a 5.3% chance of being given to the player each attempt.