List of Dialogues
- "...You must be one of those adventurers who's been helping rid this world of monsters.
- "...Monsters are a little harder to find nowadays. But hunting them is worth it, they're dropping all sorts of weird new things!
- "...Well. Thanks for stopping by."
- The Quiet Adventurer's main purpose in-game is to allude to one of Otherworld Update's major highlights, the revamping of the monster-hunting system.
- If the player were to be chased by a monster, the Quiet Adventurer will not react in aggression to fend off the mob but instead, retain their obliviousness nearly identical to that of Guards.
- The NPC was introduced during the Otherworld Update.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.