- Alias: Queensguard
The Queensguard's appearance is nearly identical to that of the Ancient Titanium Knight, except it possesses red plumes and wrists, and is equipped with a glowing, bluish-white greatsword. It is seen on the 28th floor of the Otherworld Tower, The Queensguard, where it will serve as main obstacles on the floor as the players progress through the dungeon.
There are four attacks the Queensguard can perform:
- Slash - Attempts to slash the player with its greatsword.
- Slice - If the player(s) were to be close to its body, it will begin to wield its sword with both hands at both ends, before attempting to slice the players in half.
- Sweep - Sweeps the ground with its greatsword in front of itself.
- Vertical Cut - Wields its greatsword vertically in a single direction and land its hit in front of itself.
- The music that plays on the floor it is in is known as Battlefield from a game known as The Lost Odyssey.
- It was introduced in the Otherworld Update.
- It may be a reference to the "Wheel of Time" book as the colors red and white are depicted to be the colors of the queen in that particular novel.
- It contrasts greatly with the Kingsguard, although this cannot be confirmed.