- Alias: Purple Ogre
The Purple Ogre is a hostile humanoid figure that can be found in various locations of the Frontier. They are described as ogres with purple skin with a club wrapped with a purple string around it. They are typically reported to be seen at the bridge in Ancient Forest, the graveyard of Topple Town, and wandering around on The Rolling Road.
There are three attacks that the Purple Ogre can perform:
- Overhead Slam - The Purple Ogre will begin to lunge towards the player's current position in an attempt to crush their head with its club.
- Smash - Wields its club with both limbs in an attempt to direct its club in front of itself.
- Swing - Swings its club at the player in front of itself.
The drop rates of every single collectible that can be acquired from the Purple Ogre. Any claims of "missing items" that the Purple Ogre could drop will be cast aside as false information.
- 100% chance for Purple Balloon Mushroom
- 90% chance for 1 more
- 75% chance for 1 more
- 50% chance for 1 more
- 25% chance for 1 more
- 10% chance for 1 more
- 30% chance for Purple Pants
- 30% chance for Purple T-Shirt
- 10% chance for Grateful Frog
- 5% chance for Traveling Human Element
- 1% chance for Extinction Bank
- It was initially reported to be seen at The Rolling Road before it was later discovered in Ancient Forest and Topple Town.
- It is one of the few mobs that are considered to be one of the rarer sights of the Frontier. Other examples include the Green Ghost and Ratboy.
- It is possible to acquire an Extinction Bank or a Traveling Human Element as a rare drop from the Purple Ogre.
- The Purple Ogre has a 5% chance of dropping the Traveling Human Element.