The Power Axe is one of the many weapons that can be acquired in the Frontier. It can be purchased from Reus the Smith in Topple Town at a price of 720,000 gold. Other viable methods of acquiring the Power Axe include but are not limited to:
- A possible reward from the Firefly Quest.
- A possible reward from the Grand Treasure Chest.
- A possible gift from the Otherworld Present.
The Power Axe is described to be a two-handed axe infused with great power, as its description implies. The axe appears to be made out of iron, while its grip and handle are assumed to be made out of an unknown red material, as well as strips of bronze and iron securing it.
The Power Axe's swing attack consumes around 2-4 stamina points per swing. The delay of each swing lasts for 3 seconds before another swing can be unleashed.
The special ability of the Power Axe is titled 'Jump Strike', which, upon activation, results in the players jumping in front of themselves in an attempt to strike their targets. The animation is similar to that of a Yellowman's jump-strike attack. The cooldown of the special ability lasts for 8 seconds before it can be used again, enabling the players to quickly strike their opponents at a quick pace.
- Like most items in-game, it can be acquired from the Otherworld Tower dungeon (Floor 25 and up) as a possible reward.
- It is possible to acquire the Power Axe from the Firefly Quest (40 Firefly Stones), Treasure Chests or an Otherworld Present.
- When equipped, the axe emits a red crackling effect around the axe, similar to the Ring of Power and Collector's Cap's effect.