- Alias: Devilish Ghost, Everburning Ghost, Pumpkin Ghost, Red Ghost
The Plasma Ghost can be seen on the island of Matumada. They can be seen roaming about in the open plains of Matumada or found on smaller isles located around or near Matumada at night.
What makes the Plasma Ghost unique and distinctive from the rest of the Ghost species is that the Plasma Ghost has a dangerous set of attacks at its disposal, allowing it to inflict damage on the players gradually over time.
In terms of appearance, it is described as a floating ghastly head of fire with ghostly horns on the side of its head and a devilish face.
There are three attacks that the Plasma Ghost can perform:
- Bite - If the player were to be close to it, the Ghost will dive towards the players several times in order to bite the players continuously.
- Charge - Charges towards the players in front of them and then making a loop above them as they return to its last position.
- Deadly Snuggle - Similar to its Charge attack, except the effect lasts much longer and gradually inflict large amounts of damage towards the players if they do not avoid it.
The drop rates of every single collectible that can be acquired from the Plasma Ghost. Any claims of "missing items" that the Plasma Ghost could drop will be cast aside as false information.
- 100% chance for Ghost Charm
- 6% chance for Treasure Chest
- 5% chance for 1 Ghost Clapper (3 chances)
- 2% chance for Spring Hat
- 0.2% chance for Cosmic Charm
- 0.1% chance for Plasma Ghost Mask
One way to "cheese" the mob is by luring it a bit above ground level and immediately go under it, this could very easily be done with the help of the Gnome Rocket Launcher/Salamanders. That way, the Plasma Ghost will be unable to lower itself to attack. The trick can also be used on Cosmic Ghosts as well.
- The Plasma Ghost was introduced in the Spring Update.
- It is not to be confused with the Cosmic Ghost.
- Like all ghosts, it is nighttime exclusive, meaning it can only spawn at night and despawns once day arrives.